The AS30 is the Standard bearing shuttle in the whole Yonex range. These shuttles are very popular with a lot of clubs who use them for matches and club play as they have the perfect mixture of playability, durability and value.
- Goose feather and champagne cork.
- Yonex Feather Shuttlecocks are meticulously engineered for distance stability under widely varying environmental conditions of play.
- Careful attention to the selection of materials and manufacturing ensures outstanding durability under the tremendous shock shuttlecocks receive at impact with today's high - power, high - speed rackets.
- Their outstanding durability means that a Yonex feather shuttlecock needs less - frequent replacement than a conventional feather shuttlecock.
- Yonex feather shuttles are tested against other brands to make sure that they demonstrate consistent recovery, flight trajectory and speed performance.
- Testing at their research and development facility shows that 8% of Yonex feather shuttlecocks fired down court hit a 25cm target area, whilst the other brands tested needed a 75cm target area to demonstrate the equivalent performance.